The Guest Services position provides guests with an outstanding experience through direct contact, and ensuring every aspect of the park meets TreeRunner expectations.
REQUIRED SKILLS, ABILITIES & EXPERIENCE
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in operating computers and handheld devices
- Familiar with point of sale activities
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong focus on professionalism
- Excellent time management skills
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Treats every guest as a superstar.
- Greets guests in a professional, enthusiastic manner.
- Manages the guest check in process.
- Manages on-site reservations and waiver systems.
- Provides guests with accurate information to enhance their TreeRunner experience.
- Completes all store functions: point of sale functions, cashiering, store merchandising, and stocking.
- Maintains merchandising and visual standards of the store and surrounding area.
- Conducts park tours and performs marketing duties.
- Maintains professional demeanor at all times.
- Answers off-peak telephone calls.
- Completes grounds work and light maintenance.
- Completes janitorial duties.
- Completes clerical projects.
- Regular, predictable attendance is required.
- Assists with all park events, activities, and duties as assigned
- Outdoors, exposed to weather, including hot or cold temperatures
- Physical demands of position include but are not limited to extensive walking and standing.
- Must be able to lift or carry 30 pounds.
- While performing the responsibilities of the job, the employee is required to talk and hear.
- Physical demands of the position include but are not limited to extensive walking and standing.
Disclaimer - This job description should not be construed as an exhaustive list of duties and responsibilities performed by persons assigned to this classification. It is not intended to limit or in any way modify the right of any supervisor or manager to assign, direct and control the work of employees under his/her supervision. All principle duties and responsibilities of this position are essential functions of the position. Job descriptions are reviewed on a regular basis and may be revised at any time. Revisions will be communicated to employees within the classification. This job description does not constitute a contract of employment; therefore, the company may exercise its employment-at-will rights at any time.