1. Operate CNC machine independently with minimal supervision.
2. Must make minor offset adjustments and/or tool changes to maintain part conformance to print.
3. Troubleshoot on the CNC horizontal and vertical mill, lathe and perform setups and tool changes as required.
4. Monitor tool life.
5. Check parts and place them on the equipment or gauging stations correctly.
6. Able to operate on line gauging and understand the readings.
7. Meet production requirements in a timely/efficient manner.
8. Fill out production sheets and all other production related documents as required and monitor SPC/quality and document updates.
9. Perform related labor as required to clean up, set up, and organize.
10. Assist the material handler as required.
11. Give direction to Production Operators assigned to job.
12. Demonstrate Common Values.
13. Support the Environmental Management System and objectives.
14. Complete and maintain all required paperwork such as white boards, quality checks, production reporting forms, MAFACT, die set up sheets, checklists etc.
15. Work with Engineering and MAFACT teams to develop and implement standardized work for all processes on their respective line(s).
16. Perform audits to ensure standardized work is adhered to.
17. Initiate corrective measures for non-standardized work and daily maintenance of team board.
18. Responsible to ensure that all safety and quality start-up procedures are followed.
19. Responsible to produce quality parts according to customer specifications.
20. Review and follow standardized work instructions.
21. Responsible to perform all required quality checks utilizing gages and other measuring devices as required in the control plan.
22. Make adjustments, as necessary,
23. Ensure that process tags are properly completed throughout the production run.
24. Ensure all containers are properly labeled.
25. Report any injuries, accidents, equipment malfunctions, property damage etc. to Supervisor.
26. Responsible to manage the cleanliness and orderliness of the work area (5S).
27. Responsible to communicate with team members (Supervisor, Leader, Quality, Co-workers) on any issues with the machines. Have an understanding of what the cause of the issue is and which team member to inform. (Maintenance, Quality)
28. Authorized to stop the process if it does not meet quality and/or safety requirements and notify Supervisor/Quality immediately.
29. Train new employees as needed on all aspects of job.
30. Attend and participate in team and employee meetings including Mafact Meetings.
31. Responsible to report to another job or task as directed by the Supervisor/Leader if assigned job is down.
32. Participates in continuous improvement activities, submits improvement suggestions (CI, Safety).
33. Ensure that company policies and procedures are adhered to including IATF 16949, ISO14001 (EMS), and Employee Handbook.
34. Follows MIOSHA and MPTSH safety regulations and policies, including lock out/tag out and wearing required P.P.E. (Personal Protective Equipment). Reports unsafe conditions to Supervisor/Leader.