Schlumberger will attend or host university recruitment events for this position in your area.
Position: Schlumberger Production Management (SPM) Reservoir Engineer ATLAS PROGRAM
As part of a multidisciplinary asset team, the Reservoir Engineer is responsible for achieving life cycle production targets, economic and contractual and reservoir management objectives, and monitoring, evaluation and optimization of the reservoirs. He/she should be familiar with both analytical and numerical reservoir engineering techniques for the probabilistic and deterministic evaluation of recoverable reserves
and be capable to liaise with G&G, surface facilities and economic team members.
• Perform history matching of production data parameters including but not limited to: water, oil, gas, reservoir pressure, and flowing bottom hole pressure
• Perform reservoir material balance
• Perform probabilistic and deterministic estimation of recoverable reserves and hydrocarbon in place
• Identification of key development uncertainties and quantification of the likely impact on the
• Identification of well target selection; risk and uncertainties associated with exploration wells
• Perform CAPEX and OPEX calculation
• Evaluate existing field development plans and recovery estimations
• Participates in Field Development Planning activities including working with multidisciplinary team to evaluate field production, reservoir management plans, and production enhancement strategy
• Performs analysis of technical data and studies, including well tests, production performance, PLT, RFT, PVT data; and assist with reservoir modeling and simulation
• Assist Sr. Reservoir Engineer to analyse efficiency of Reservoir Pressure Maintenance, EOR and proposes corrections & improvements.
• Ensure that key technical risks and uncertainties are assessed.
• Ensures Proper communication with relevant parties (Client, segments, third parties, etc.)
• Maintains full awareness of reservoir engineering related developments across all product Lines, including R & D centers.
• Maintains an industry watch in reservoir technologies, which could contribute to Schlumberger business and SPM Asset
• Builds and maintains good relationships with third party suppliers of production operations activity in his/her assigned asset
• Participate in dissemination of relevant Reservoir Engineering related information through SLB Knowledge Management Systems.
• Follow training and development program for his/her preparation for future responsibilities.
Production/Reservoir Engineer Atlas Candidate should have a M.Sc. Engineering with the following;
• Ability to work in multidisciplinary team
• Strong engineering academic background
• Internships experience in oil & gas operator/service provider
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
Schlumberger is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor - priority referral Protected Veterans requested.
Degree Summary: - MS in Engineering
Minimum GPA: 3.0 / 4.0
Full Time: May 2015 - May 2017
Please apply online at careers.slb.com