Roskam Baking Company is seeking skilled Maintenance Technicians. The main goal of our maintenance technicians is to minimize production downtime by proactively responding to maintenance calls and properly performing routine preventative maintenance routines. As a maintenance technician, you will also hone your skills in PLC’s, Welding, electrical troubleshooting, and more.
In the next several months, we are opening a large, new production line. This new state-of-the-art production line will give you a chance to gain experience on a wide variety of automation which will include FANUC and ABB Robotics, Programmable Logic Control systems, and much more!
- Electrical Experience: 24V to 480V, single phase or 3 phase
- Welding Experience: MIG, TIG, Stick
- Industrial Maintenance Experience - Troubleshooting and maintaining industrial manufacturing equipment
- Reading and interpreting blue prints: electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic
- Veterans encouranged to apply
- An AA degree in mechanical, electrical or industrial maintenance a plus
- 3-5 years of previous experience in plant maintenance or machine repair, or military equivalent
- Troubleshooting of PLC’s and experience with Ladder Logic
- Completion of an apprenticeship/journeyman program is desired
About Our Company:
With 6 facilities in the Greater Grand Rapids area, Roskam Baking Company has been committed to the production of high quality foods since 1923. We are seeing continual and rapid growth at our family owned and operated company and work hard to invest in the employees that serve the legacy our company has created!
Compensation and Benefits
We make significant investments into each of our employees by providing:
- Competitive wages
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
Qualified candidates may submit a resume with salary expectations by clicking on the link to apply. Roskam Baking Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.