Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world’s leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more at www.aramark.com or connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
Position Summary: The Maintenance Worker is responsible for performing a variety of work including the maintenance and repair of buildings and grounds in assigned area(s). Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.
- Inspects assigned area on a routine basis and performs maintenance where necessary to keep facility in functioning and serviceable condition
- Completes daily, weekly, or monthly checklists of pre-scheduled building and equipment maintenance procedures
- Repairs various fixtures and hardware such as doors, windows, minor appliances, office equipment, etc.
- Reports any major maintenance needs and recommends corrective action as appropriate
- Adheres to Aramark safety policies and procedures
- Other duties and task as assigned by manager
- Previous maintenance experience preferred
- Must be able to follow basic safety procedures and precautions due to physical risks
- Demonstrates interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Requires frequent lifting, carrying, pushing, and pulling up to 50 lbs.
- Requires occasional stooping, kneeling, crouching, and crawling
- Must be available to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends