CNC Machine Repair & Troubleshooting - Communicate with the customer to determine machine problem. Troubleshoot electronics, software, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic and mechanical systems. Diagnose and repair problems. Identify and replace parts as necessary. Test and make adjustments. Ability to troubleshoot resourcefully with minimal product support.
- Possess exceptional electro-mechanical skills to troubleshoot, repair and eliminate failures related to mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems related to company's CNC equipment.
- Be proactive in executing a preventive and predictive maintenance plans and be able to react, accurately diagnose failures and implement repairs that reflect the industries best practices to maximize up time and equipment utilization.
- Have the experience and skill to repair and assemble complicated equipment:
- Demonstrate a basic knowledge of controllers, electrical/electronic circuits, motor control, circuit boards and installation procedures.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints, electrical/electronic schematics and machine manuals
- Work with equipment manufacturers as required for preventive and emergency maintenance.