Fisher Dynamics Metal Forming is hiring Production Operators
We are hiring for three shifts: 1st 6-2:30 pm, 2nd 2-10:30 pm, 3rd 10-6:30 am
Candidates should be comfortable working in a loud manufacturing environment and must be flexible for overtime and weekends.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform various assembly operations and/or packing duties to achieve production requirements
- Perform various visual and/or manual activities to inspect or verify the accuracy of a part
- Record production counts, print labels and place on containers
- Perform basic housekeeping to keep area clean and safe
- Various other duties as required by the department
High School diploma or equivalent is required.
0-2 years of experience for general Assembly Operators
Material Handlers and/or Weld Line Leaders require 3+ years experience
- Ability to follow established procedures
- Strong attention to detail and multi-tasking ability
- Knowledge of TS16949 quality standards and ISO14001
- Manual dexterity sufficient to assemble, pack, and/or grip and operate hand tools
- Communication skills to communicate and interact with all levels of employees
- Computer literacy skills include the ability to perform basic data entry and to operate visual ‘touch screen’ display panels
- Math skills sufficient to perform department related tasks are required
- Ability to work effectively with people
Safety glasses are required. Other safety equipment required on an as needed basis.
Working environment and physical requirements of this position are those typical of a manufacturing environment.
Working environment and physical requirements of this position are those typical of a manufacturing environment. Job requires very frequent visual effort and concentration, and the ability to move throughout the plant. The ability to lift 40 pounds is required. The work requires regular standing, moving about, and involves a variety of physical activities.