Addon services LLC provides business-focused solutions to our customers. Our customers call us a quick-thinking quick reacting company and we do everything it takes to give our customers value for their money. Addon services include but are not limited to Engineering, Construction, Technology and Professional and Administrative.
Addon has a full understanding of the issues and demands faced by our customers. We offer business-focused solutions that combine the right balance of quality, reliability, delivery, and Return on Investment (ROI). We do this by developing and forming strong partnerships based on trust, mutual respect, and sound business practices.
Knowledge, Skills, and Role:
- Responsible for overall management of quality control activities and have the authority to act in all quality control matters for Addon.
- Follow-up inspections, which includes checking in materials and QC testing.
- Conducts daily site observations and inspects all work/re-work and materials. Notifies the Superintendent of any non-conforming segment of work. Oversees the removal and inspects the replacement of any defective work.
- A BA/BS degree in Industrial/Construction/Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering, Construction Management
- Or be a state licensed electrician with 5 years of construction experience specifically related to industrial power and controls and indicated on the resume.
- A current USACE CQM for Contractors Certificate is preferred.
- CPR, First Aid, OSHA 30-hour certifications required.
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Office, Outlook, Internet, etc.).
What We Offer:
- Generous Vacation and Health benefit package
- 401k matching program
- Long and Short-term disability
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, , national origin, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.