Monday thru Friday 9am to 7pm with rotating Saturdays
Assist in soybean inventory and position grain in facility to maximize value by performing the following duties.
- Assist in coordinating inbound soybean receiving activities and segregation of product.
- Follow all procedures and policies to meet the requirements of CERT-ID EU non-GMO certification.
- Physically monitor receiving process to ensure proper flow.
- Monitor process results and make the necessary physical adjustments to meet desired operating parameters
- Take the necessary steps to correct operations when running outside of the desired parameters.
- Notify plant manager/supervisor of operational or equipment problems.
- Maintain logs and follow preventive maintenance activities and record.
- Take samples, analyze for product quality and record resulting test data.
- Observe all plant and safety policies and procedures.
- Maintain a clean work area to prevent IP trait contamination as well as reducing risk of dust accumulation.
- Performs other related tasks as may be assigned.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Previous experience is preferred, but not required.
- Basic computer skills, including experience with operating menu driven programs and a computer mouse.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Proven problem solving skills and abilities
- Ability to effectively communicate with co-workers, customers, and vendors.
- Must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50-100 pounds.
Supporting a drug free workplace.
“All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, , orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.”