Title: General Cleaner Immediate Opening
Classification: Part Time
Employees Reports to: Operations Manager
CORPORATE BACKGROUNDER:GDI Services provides a wide range of world class services to a very diverse group of clients; all of which present unique concerns, goals and expectations. GDI Services partners with its customers to carefully engineer solutions to achieve these goals. We have built a strong North American Service Platform that gives us the ability to transfer our methodology anywhere our customers require. Whether through a self-performing program, consultation or other customized designs, there is an GDI Services solution. We have a philosophy of open dialog and communication with our clients. This philosophy keeps us focused on customer goals and delivers the full strength of our 100+ years of knowledge and expertise.
General Cleaners Responsibilities Include, but not limited to:
- Cleaning of a commercial building as well as a plant environment
- Cleaning restrooms, break-rooms, dusting and trash removal
- Sweeping, mopping and vacuuming
- Experience with cleaning commercial buildings a plus, but not required
- Must have the ability to work with other crew members
- Must be able to listen to customer requests and follow supervisor instructions
- Must be able to pass background check and drug screen
- Must have reliable transportation
- HS Diploma or GED
SHIFT INCLUDE:Days/Afternoons and some weekends
HOW TO APPLY:For consideration please email your resume with the job title in the subject line or fax your resume to: 248-395-4142.