Shift: WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY, FRIDAY AND EVEY OTHER SATURDAY 7AM - 7PM
BENEFIT OPTIONS, 401K MATCH, VACATION AND HOLIDAY PAY DAY 1!!!
North American Pipe Company enables you to broaden your career experience as we continue to build on 40 years of commitment to quality and Vinyls product innovations. We are seeking exceptional performers to continue to take exterior building materials to the next level.
Remove and install tool molds in plastic injection molding machines.
Set up molding machines to the prescribed process set up.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Remove and install molds in plastic injection molding machines.
- Set up machines for continuous production by positioning and aligning mold, connecting water, hydraulics, and air feeds as required.
- Adjust machine control settings to prescribed setup for the part.
- Shut down molding machines by performing proper lockout procedures, purging material, removing die from machine, etc.
- Complete required documentation such as tool change reports and production logs accurately and in a timely manner.
- Work toward continuous improvement of all mold change and machine set up procedures.
- Comply with all NAPCO Employee Conduct and Work Rules and comply with all policies contained in the Employee Handbook.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent. Some technical training in related field or associates degree preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License.
- Ability to operate forklift and obtain forklift license.
- Two or more years of experience and familiarity with die setting procedures.
- Knowledgeable of proper use of hand tools to set molds/dies.
- Ability to operate and obtain certification for operating overhead cranes.
Must be physically able to perform all tasks and duties as described throughout this job description; ability to bend, stoop and carry heavy objects weighing up to 40 pounds. Sufficiently mobile to function in a shop floor environment that includes the ability to crawl, kneel, lift, pull, sit, stand and walk for shifts working up to 12 hours. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
North American Pipe Co, a Westlake Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to any characteristics protected by applicable legislation.