Ipsos is the operations division of North America, fulfilling the data collection and data-handling needs of Ipsos researchers. We provide Ipsos researchers with high quality, efficient, and innovate services, enabling them to meet their project objectives and sustain and build lasting client relationships.
CATI - Market Research Interviewer
Market Research Interviewers are responsible for conducting telephone surveys with households throughout Canada and the United States on a variety of topics including their political views, buying habits and opinions on consumer satisfaction and other issues. This is not a sales job, it is strictly market research.
The Bloomfield Hills call center is currently hiring Market Research Interviewers to work a minimum of 3 shifts per week, including a Saturday or Sunday shift. Our schedules include evening and weekend shifts. As a Market Research Interviewer, you will be responsible for conducting telephone surveys with people throughout Canada and the United States on variety of political, social and consumer topics. There is no telemarketing involved.
This might be the right job for you:
- If you are comfortable speaking on the telephone
- If you possess strong technical skills
- If you have excellent time management skills
- If you are looking for a flexible schedule – must be available able to work a minimum of 3 shifts per week. Our schedules include evening and weekend shifts.
- Conduct telephone interviews for research purposes only, no telemarketing involved
- Demonstrate a courteous, customer service approach
- Read a questionnaire verbatim and record answers verbatim
- Record answers directly in to the computer data base
- Check all responses for accuracy, spelling and grammar
Required skills and abilities
- Self-motivated, positive attitude
- Excellent reading and listening skills
- Fully fluent (both verbal and written) in English
- Minimum typing speed of 30 wpm / 90% accuracy
- Professional customer service attitude
- Professional appearance and attitude
- Commitment to the team environment
- Previous call center experience an asset