Located near Yale, Michigan, Witco Inc. is a family-owned, precision CNC Turning, Milling, and Gear Cutting company that services various global industries; such as, Aerospace, Medical, Defense, Metal Mining, and Oil and Gas Industries.
- We are looking for a Sales Engineer / Cost Estimator responsible for quoting new business. Experience with set-up and cycle time estimating of turned and milled jobs a must.
- Prepare requests for quotes for suppliers in accordance with customer specification.
- Prepare quotes for sales team.
Knowledge and Abilities
- Extensive job shop processing of precision machined parts.
- Experience with metals processing (materials, heat treat, coatings, etc.)
- Ability to work and communicate with outside process and material vendors to understand the scope of what is to be quoted.
- Ability to search for the unfamiliar process vendors.
- Strong organizational and data management skills.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Proactive time management and follow up skills and the ability to multi-task.
- A clear understanding of AS9100 and/or ISO9001:2008 Quality Management Systems and an awareness of ITAR Compliance is a plus, but not a requirement.
The Cost Estimator reports to the Sales Manager.
-Full Time Employment with an Excellent Benefits Package
-Monday - Friday 6:00am - 4:30pm
-Lunch 12:00pm - 12:30pm
-Area Competitive Wage
Drug testing and background checks are required for employment.