State Building Products is a steel manufacturing plant looking for a full time Receptionist / Administrative Assistant.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Answer incoming phone calls and route callers to proper extensions
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes, and forms
- Prepare and send invoices to customers daily
- Organize and match receiving paperwork
- Maintain vendor open and paid files
- File paid and unpaid invoices and statements
- Generate purchase orders for steel and supplies
- Maintain cleanliness off office
- Maintain office supply stock, advise on items needing purchased
- Prepare and maintain spreadsheets used by different departments for planning
- Organize and distribute incoming mail internally
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills
- Must be able to communicate clearly, both written and orally
- Must be organized, accurate, thorough, and able to monitor work for quality
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, and Excel)
- High School Diploma or Higher
- 1 year experience working in an office environment is preferred
Health Insurance and Supplemental Insurance (Aflac) available after 90 days.
Paid Time Off and 401(k) Matching / Profit-Sharing available after 1 year.