State Building Products is a steel manufacturing plant looking for a full time Receptionist / Administrative Assistant.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Answering, forwarding, and screening incoming phone calls
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes, and forms
- Prepare and send invoices to customers daily
- Maintenance of customer and vendor files
- Maintain cleanliness off office
- Assist in maintaining office supply stock, advise on items needing purchased
- Prepare and maintain spreadsheets used by different departments for planning
- Assisting colleagues from multiple departments with administrative tasks
- Performing ad-hoc administrative duties
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills
- Must be able to communicate clearly, both written and orally
- Must be organized, accurate, thorough, and able to monitor work for quality
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, and Excel)
- High School Diploma or Higher
- 1 year experience working in an office environment is preferred
Health Insurance and Supplemental Insurance (Aflac) available after 90 days.
Paid Time Off and 401(k) Matching / Profit-Sharing available after 1 year.