TransNav, Inc. is a leading manufacturing company in plastics injection molding and assembly located in New Baltimore, MI. Established in 1981, TransNav, Inc. is a highly ranked Tier II supplier for the automotive industry. TransNav is proud to have over 500 employees worldwide. We include a wide range of career and job opportunities catering to every educational and skill level. We strive daily to encourage diversity, ethics, loyalty, career growth, continuing education, community involvement and financial incentives while offering some of the best benefits in the industry.
Benefits of being a member of our dynamic family:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Long Term Disability, and Short Term Disability
- Generous 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Gym Membership Reimbursement
- Michigan Education Savings Program (MESP)
- Bonus Program
- Paid Vacations
- Paid Holidays
- Job Promotional Opportunities and more!
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Under general supervision, performs maintenance activities. Measures and analyzes machine data, determines the root cause of failures and recommends resolutions. Coordinates fix plans with internal and external customers. Recommends the purchase of tools and equipment to complete maintenance activities.
- Ability to work on injection molding and related equipment
- Visually inspects and troubleshoots machines and equipment to locate cause of malfunction
- Inspects and measures parts to detect wear, misalignment or other problems
- Perform preventative maintenance duties as assigned
- Must have personal set of tools & tool box
- Ability to read and understand electrical, hydraulic, mechanical and pneumatic prints
- Fabrication and installation of related trades. Perform building maintenance and general carpentry
- Performs other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
MINIMUM LEVEL OF EDUCATIONAL & TRAINING:
A minimum of two to four years related experience and training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.