Unified Business Technologies, Inc. (UBT) is an award-winning, woman-owned small business firm specializing in Information Technology, Telecommunications, Electronics Manufacturing, Engineering, and Professional Support services for Federal and Commercial customers.
Certified in ISO 9001:2015 and CMMI Level III Development and Services, UBT provides customized, timely, and cost-effective solutions that optimize business practices in addition to empowering our customers with operational efficiencies. Intertwining industry-best practices with our own cutting-edge innovation, we take our customers’ unique challenges and make it our mission to provide proactive, value-added solutions.
We are seeking Corporate Travel Coordinator that has the ability to perform independently and demonstrate an extensive understanding and applicability of all areas in the travel industry.
- Accurately and efficiently handle incoming travel requests via multiple channels (i.e. phone, email, etc.)
- Book travel arrangements for employees including lodging, flights, automobile rental, etc. both domestic and international.
- Manage employee travel profiles.
- Follow up with employees about travel plans and make adjustments as needed.
- Comply with company policies and procedures.
- Additional duties as assigned by management
- Minimum of 3-5 plus years' experience in the corporate travel management industry
- Solid working knowledge of the travel industry, policies, procedures, and processes
- Demonstrated internet research skills for customer information and travel.
- Resume should reflect competency skills in coordinating complex schedules
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Ability to work independently, exercising discretion and judgment
- Demonstrated excellent professional customer service and problem resolution skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications