Doing business for more than 75 years, Cadillac Products is an internationally recognized leader in the plastics converting industry, with a well-earned reputation for designing, developing and manufacturing creative and cost effective products.
Cadillac Products Automotive Company provides a wide variety of protective plastic, exterior and interior acoustical and energy management parts, to service the diverse needs of today's automotive industry. Due to our integrated manufacturing processes and capabilities, we have earned numerous quality awards, full-service supplier status, and most important, the reputation as an innovative solutions provider.
Current openings at our Troy Plant location
Team Member positions
Seeking individuals for two shifts (Monday through Thursday)
(2:30 a.m. -2:30 p.m., 2:30 p.m. -2:30 a.m.)
General Scope of Responsibilities:
The operator is responsible for:
1) Supporting production efforts throughout the plant, which may include material handling by means of using a forklift;
2) Ensuring the quality of the product including performing necessary quality checks;
3) Packaging finished product and accurately recording all information, and;
4) Being part of a team environment by helping others in the performance of their duties. (Such as participating in set-ups)
5) Become trained and qualified to be the back-up for the Team Leader when he is absent.