Who we are:
At Henderson Glass we are Michigan’s Glass Experts. We are a Michigan company with over 25 locations from Holland to New Baltimore and we have been around for over 100 years. In addition to auto glass repair and replacement, we are proud to offer our customers commercial and residential glass products and services. Our business is everything glass and our customer base is expansive. Most of our employees have been with Henderson for over 10 years or more. We are a family based, Michigan company that is continuing to grow.
Who we need:
At Henderson we are looking for those interested in a career with our growing company. We need all types of that take pride in their work and have experience working though problems effectively in a team atmosphere.
CSA's are responsible for all facets of customer service, order delivery, and associated administrative functions, including collections, billings and customer satisfaction follow-up.
· Greets customers in a timely manner and offers to be of service.
· Answers phones in a professional manner.
· Provides estimates and schedules appointments with customers allowing proper time for work completion.
· Verifies insurance deductibles and explains deductible discount programs in accordance with current company programs.
· Must have excellent communication skills to explain features, benefits and warranties of company products and services to customers.
· Handles minor customer complaints by telephone and in person.
· Continually develops product knowledge in auto and flat glass.
· Offers complimentary products or services to customers.
· Processes transactions and completes daily cash out procedures following documented policies and procedures.
· Completes bank deposit according to company policy and procedure.
· Completes appropriate accounts payable and receivable processes.
· Makes collection calls on past due accounts and accurately records such activity.
· Completes store opening and closing activities as established by Corporate office.
· Completes general clerical functions such as filing, faxing, taking messages, making photocopies, and other such functions as directed by a supervisor.
· Exhibits good organizational skills.
· Works well with co-workers, vendors, and customers.
· May be trained to occasionally cut glass for picture frames, etc.
· May be trained to perform basic windshield repairs
· Tools and Materials Used: Computer, photo copier, fax machine, hand tools and safety equipment
Job Conditions and Work Schedule:
Fast Paced Environment, Self Paced Work, Usually 40 hours per week, overtime may be required as business needs dictate. Schedules are based upon normal office hours of M-F 8am-5pm and Sat 8am-1pm
- Patience to learn and work through solving problems in a face paced environment
- Ability to handle customer service issues
- Previous experience in the service or retail industry is a plus
- Ability to lift and carry up to 25lbs
- High school diploma or GED
What you'll get:
- Competitive hourly pay with a strong, local, growing company
- Consistent Schedule
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Paid time off
Pay $12-$15 hourly