- Coordinate project activities with Operations Coordinator and/or Project Manager to meet deadlines.
- Provide daily direction to team of installers.
- Communicate with clients about products, procedures, and policies.
- Determine appropriate locations for operations or installations.
- Position structural components.
- Verify alignment of structures or equipment.
- Mark reference points on construction materials.
- Measure work site dimensions.
- Dig holes or trenches.
- Mix substances or compounds needed for work activities.
- Pour materials into or on designated areas.
- Install structural components.
- Install fencing or other barriers.
- Install fabricated materials.
Required Education,Cerfitications and Experience
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Valid Michigan chauffeur's license w/health certificate
Preferred Education,Cerfitications and Experience
- Experience in construction, ideally in fencing specifically or in carpentry.
- Administration and Management — Knowledge of management and in coordination of people and resources.
- OSHA 30 Certified
- CDL A – endorsement on valid Michigan driver’s license
American Fence & Supply Co., Inc.'s CORE Values:
- We CARE: We CARE about people, safety, clients, quality and company.
- COMMITMENT: We do what we say. We're resourceful and we always find a way to deliver.
- PASSIONATE: We're crazy in love with what we do. Business is a game that we love to play and play to win. It's a pleasure to do business with us.
- ACCOUNTABLE: We own it. We follow through to the very end. No excuses.
- EXCELLENCE: We Pursue greatness with a vengeance. We are the professionals.
- HUMBLE: We're happy to be of service and put our own importance second because we know we're part of something bigger than outselves.