We provide mosquito control services to residential and commercial customers, repelling and killing outdoor pests such as mosquitoes, ticks and fleas. Our technicians are trained mosquito control experts who travel to customer homes to apply barrier spray solutions that keep their yard mosquito-free for 21 days, taking great pride in customer service.
- Perform daily route of pesticide application service calls with high level of quality and efficiency
- Communicate to the customer over the phone and in person, maintaining high standards of customer care
- Visually inspect all properties for breeding-source-reduction of mosquitoes, ticks, and fleas
- Mix formulas for pesticides and all-natural products in water spray tanks
- Apply product treatments to all designated areas: covering areas to specified depths, applying knowledge of weather conditions, droplet sizes, elevation-to-distance ratios, and obstructions
- Document all records of service calls: product used, weather conditions, time of application, state-required leave-behinds, etc.
- Maintain company work vehicle to be clean, stocked, organized, and efficient
- Must have or secure pesticide applicator certification by completing state licensing requirements and continuing education requirements
- Must wear proper personal protective equipment
- Able to walk customer property while caring equipment weighing about 60lbs for long periods of time in warm temperatures
- Willingness and ability to work flexible hours
- Willingness to market the Mosquito Joe brand
- Must have a valid driver’s license