Busche Aluminum Technologies is looking for Finishers on all 3 shifts. The starting wage for this position is $13.50 plus $.50 (shift premium for working on 2nd or 3rd shift).
SUMMARY: A finisher will process parts per customer requirements.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
- Remove core from casting (Corvette Line)
- Load parts into trim press (Corvette Line)
- Load saw fixture for gating and riser removal
- Visually inspect casting per customer requirements while maintaining production flow
- Perform audits and gage parts when required
- Record scrap and/or production information into Plex
- Recommends improvements for completing tasks and/or finishing improvement.
- Keep area clean from sand
- Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. These requirements are, however, subject to the discretion of the hiring manager. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to read and understand work instructions.
- Must be able to write and complete required paperwork and enter information into Plex system.
- Must have basic math skills - add, subtract, multiply, and divide.
- Must be able to communicate effectively.
- Must be able to rotate and perform all positions within finishing cell.
- Must be team-oriented, able to problem-solve and troubleshoot.
- Excellent attendance and safety record.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS include the following:
- Repetitive lifting up to 30 lbs
- Walking 30%
- Stooping 20%
- Standing 10%
- Lifting 40%