- Measure dimensions of finished workpieces to ensure conformance to specifications, using precision measuring instruments, templates, and fixtures.
- Mount, install, align, and secure tools, attachments, fixtures, and workpieces on machines, using hand tools and precision measuring instruments.
- Stop machines to remove finished workpieces or to change tooling, setup, or workpiece placement, according to required machining sequences.
- Transfer commands from servers to computer numerical control (CNC) modules, using computer network links.
- Check to ensure that workpieces are properly lubricated and cooled during machine operation.
Able to read blue prints
Set up and run Hurco CNC machines,
Basic knowledge of the machine and programming (willing to train the right person). Pay depends on experience
Must be able to be to work on time and able to stand 10 hours a day
Work hours are M-F 6:30am to 4:30pm and Saturdays when work load requires, also opportunity to work night shift Monday-Friday 530pm to 530 am. Ramping up day shift hours to 11 or 12 hours a day