Responsible for the planning, execution and management of multi-faceted information security projects related to risk management, mitigation and response, compliance, control assurance and user awareness They develop enforce and audit security policies and procedures such as access, breach escalation, use of firewalls and encryption routines. Other responsibilities include conducting and reporting on internal investigations of possible security violations and developing risk analysis scenarios and response procedures.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in related field preferred.
- Three (3) years of combined IT and security work experience with a broad range of exposure to systems analysis, application development, database design and administration required.
- Professional certification in technical security areas preferred.
- Strong background in the cyber intelligence function – experience with information sharing networks (ISACs) and processes
- Knowledge of the cyber threat landscape and adversary tactics, techniques and procedures (TTPs)
- Malware reverse engineering ability
- Threat intelligence automation experience
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Knowledge of security issues, techniques and implications across all existing computer platforms required.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and consulting skills with knowledge of Information Security and related technologies.
- Knowledge of approaches, tools, and techniques for recognizing, anticipating, and resolving problems ability to apply this knowledge to diverse situations.
- Accuracy and attention to detail skills.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently, or within a team environment.
- Other related skills and/or abilities may be required to perform this job.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other grounds, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability.
Job: Information Technology
Primary Location: Detroit
Organization: Chief Info Security Officer-7114
Req ID: ENT0004W