$1000 Hiring Bonus
Provides quality meals and nourishment to residents and maintains standards of kitchen cleanliness, quarterly documentation, as well as updating staff of menu and diet changes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Includes all the following duties assigned as well as any duty deemed necessary by management.
- Prepares all foods according to the menu in a safe, sanitary manner under the direction of the Resident Director/ Administrative Cooks, and policies and procedures.
- Insures proper preparation, portioning, and serving of foods according to standardized recipes and menus.
- Prepares food in a timely manner, at specific meal times. Assembles and serves food at proper temperature.
- Follows departmental procedures including sanitation, safety, and cleaning schedules.
- Properly washes and stores dishes, utensils, and cooking equipment.
- Labels and dates all food products in the refrigerator, freezer, and food storage area.
- Updates the proper staff serving the dinner meal as well as those staff filling in for the cook on any diet changes and or menu changes.
- Document as needed on diet habits and or diet concerns of the residents related to health and well-being. Daily documentation of food per each meal.
- Assures all the proper amounts of food are in stock and document on inventory log as required.
- Daily documentation of kitchen appliance temperatures, and food temperatures.
- Answer phone
Our bonus plan for new employees hired between October 1st and December 31st, 2021 pays in two increments.
$500 after the milestone of 30 days of employment to employees working at least 32 hours a week or equivalent for the month.
The remaining $500 is paid after the new employee completes the milestone of 90 days at 32+ hours a week or equivalent for the month.
Hourly Rate: $13 - $16/Hour