Working at Pizza Hut is about making hungry people happy. It's about being independent and having fun, making new friends and earning extra cash. If you're ready to take the next step in your career in restaurant management, our Shift Manager position is the right place to do it. Working as a Shift Manager will let you develop your management skills while still having the time to do the things you enjoy. You'll benefit from our training and career opportunities and receive reward and recognition for your efforts.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
The good news is that your training will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the job. But there are a few skills you should have from the get-go:
• We have a great culture at Pizza Hut and look for people with a similar mindset.
You're the honest, energetic and approachable type, able to get along and communicate easily with people at all levels. You're never short of a smile and take real pride in your work, cope well under pressure and thrive on a challenge.
• A natural leader, you sincerely value customers and champion teamwork. You're
all about teaching new things and motivating the team to work together.
• You set high standards for yourself and the people you work with - you love keeping things clean, safe and fun for the team and the customers
• You want to learn how to run great restaurants from the best restaurant managers in the business
• You're at least 18 years old with a valid driver's license, reliable transportation (not public transportation - you may need to drive to make deposits for the restaurant sometimes) and a true desire to learn and grow.
We've got great jobs for people just starting out in the workforce, looking for a flexible second job or staying in the workforce after retirement. If you want a fun, flexible job with an innovative company, look no further than Pizza Hut. Apply today!
A QUICK NOTE ON SAFETY
At Pizza Hut, we are passionate about the health and safety of our team members and our customers. In addition to our already high standards of rigorous cleaning and sanitizing, we have introduced new methods, such as curbside carryout and contactless delivery, to help ensure the safety of everyone in our communities. You will be asked to participate in pre-shift temperature screenings and symptom checks, and to wear a mask during your shift. All protocols will be in accordance with local, state and federal guidelines and will be extended to the interview process.
We also believe in ALL people, and take a unified stance against all forms of racism, gender bias, discrimination, hate and intolerance.
Must be at least 18 years of age with a valid driver's license.