HR ADMINISTRATOR, SHARED SERVICES
We have a rare opening for an HR Generalist supporting our Otsego, MI facility. For this role, we are seeking a self-motivated individual with a servant's heart and a passion for supporting employees. This Plant level role in our Shared Services model touches upon all aspects of non-union human resources.
EXAMPLES OF WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Interacting with employees at all levels of the Plant
- Reviewing and submitting weekly timecard information in Kronos
- Assisting with Safety programs and Worker's Comp requirements
- Maintaining employee files
- Entering information into Oracle HRIS and SCORE/Taleo Applicant Tracking System
- Coordinating employee appreciation and recognition activities
- Coordinating candidate interviews and training events
- Distributing benefits information (postings, handouts, etc.)
- Coordinating New Hire Orientation
- Supporting employee service award programs
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2-4 years' experience in a similar human resources role preferred
- Unquestionable confidentiality
- Strong organizational skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Experience with HRIS and Applicant tracking software
- Intermediate proficiency with MS Office suite of products
- College level accounting coursework is a plus
WHO WE ARE
USG is an industry-leading manufacturer of building products and innovative solutions. For more than 115 years, Chicago-based USG has developed award-winning wall, ceiling, flooring, sheathing and roofing products that enable customers to build the outstanding spaces where people live, work and play. With almost 7,000 employees across North America and operations around the world, we are steadfastly committed to our core values: safety, innovation, quality, integrity, service, diversity and efficiency.
Our employees are the backbone that supports our organization. That's why we hire people for careers, not jobs. We offer benefits on Day 1, including medical and dental, paid sick days, and paid vacation and holidays. Plus, providing competitive pay and separate investment and retirement plans help secure our employees' futures. Each year, we have hundreds of employees who celebrate milestone anniversaries with us - find out more about employment at USG and how to join our team: http://www.usg.com/content/usgcom/en/about-usg/careers.html.
/EOE including disability/veteran/
Job: *Human Resources
Organization: *Otsego-Human Resources
Title: HR Administrator (Shared Services) - Otsego
Requisition ID: OTS10140
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, transgender status, sexual identity, veteran status, genetic information or other criteria prohibited by law.