· Provide customer service to external Agent and Group customers with the web-based enrollment and billing tools that Automated Group Reporting supports. Engagement will align with our peak enrollment period. Additionally, conduct special assignments as requested and analyze membership reports, resolving external customer membership issues.
· Demonstrated skills including organizational (ability to prioritize multiple assignments), analytical (attention to detail) and interpersonal (written and oral, including internal and external contacts) are required.
· Demonstrated flexibility, self-discipline and ability to work independently, as well as within a group is required.
· Ability to perform as a self-starter, with motivation to consistently produce high quality results is required.
· Strong creative problem-solving skills are required.
· Ability to make decisions within scope of responsibility where operational guidelines/procedures are non-existent.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel. Microsoft Teams experience is a plus.
Preferred Skills/Experience - Optional but preferred skills/experience. Include:
· Working knowledge of Client operating systems/applications considered a plus (MetaVance (MTV), Client ISIM/Secured Services, eMVP and eBilling).
· Minimum of 1-3 years of Healthcare payer (membership & billing specific) experience preferred.
· High school diploma or GED. Two years college preferred.
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.