We are the world's leading automotive seating supplier because of our people!
When you join Adient, you’ll play an important role in helping us improve the experience of a world in motion.
At Adient, we care about your character just as much as your qualifications. Because for us, it’s more than the job. It's about committing to your responsibilities.
Creating a global community and empowering your teammates. That’s why we work hard to ensure our employees – no matter the stage of their careers – can see the difference their work makes for our customers and their consumers around the globe.
· Primary Role - 1st responder for calls from the Production teams:
o Reset basic robot faults, Perform Simple Adjustment of the robots
o Adjust tooling to meet First Piece and Last Piece inspections
o Reset remove nonconforming parts as needed to assist the Team Leader
· Secondary Role - lead PM activities on the tooling fixtures
· Lead change-over activity by working with the Repair Welders to complete the change over processes
· Perform necessary adjustments to meet the First Piece/Last Piece inspection process after changeovers.
· Safety is everyone’s responsibility. Be vigilant to identify & prevent any potential safety concerns
· Communicate and document to Weld Techs and fellow team members any issues that may inhibit daily production (i.e.: issues with machinery, fixturing, materials, etc.)
· Maintain organization, safety, and 5S procedures of area
· Follow all welding ODS's and work instructions
· Understand and actively implement company policies and procedures
· Work overtime as necessary
· Communicates Escalation Procedures for downtime
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude & trouble shooting skills and follow technical documentation.
- Ability to work directly with the production team in the best interest of Adient
- Excellent and effective communication skills. Ability to talk technically about the process/products to ensure
the right information is communicated.
- Ability to communicate with the production teams on estimated time to recovery
- Ability to work with the Quality department to insure proper dimensional specifications
- Experience in use of calipers, metric scales and mechanical hand tools
- Prior experience as Team Leader, Set-up or demonstrated leadership experience
- 40 minutes paid breaks (will vary by work area)
- Work and Life Balance
- Amazing work environment
- New Hire Bonus = $1,000
- Medical, Prescription, Dental & Vision on your 1st day
- 3 weeks Pro-rated Vacation
- Quarterly Plant Performance Bonus and Attendance Bonus
- 401(k) Company Match of 6% and Paid Pension
- Paid Short Term/Long Term Disability
- Shift Premium - .75 cents (included on hourly wage of $18.76)