Project Service Inc. (PSI) is currently seeking applicants for part time Gate Attendant positions in Traverse City, MI. Pay is $13.50/hour weekdays, $14.50/hour weekends. Part time benefits include 401K.
Looking for people that enjoy interacting with the public and working a varied shift, including weekends. This job could be great for someone that is retired, or semi-retired; someone already working part time and looking to supplement their income.
Job Summary: As a gate attendant, you are responsible to maintain the security and property of the client. You are responsible for inventory control of client products through verification of tickets and material.
- Watch for irregular or unusual conditions and report to proper management
- Permit authorized persons and vehicles to enter property
- Must be safety conscious
- Must possess strong organizational skills and pay attention to details
- Must be able to multitask
- Have basic computer knowledge
- Must be flexible
- With or without reasonable accommodation, the physical and mental requirements of this job may include the following: seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly. Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling. Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain. Additional physical requirements may include frequent lifting and/or moving up to 30 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 100 pounds.
- Must be able to work in all weather environments
- Flexible schedule
- Must have the ability to read, comprehend all written instruction and labeling/signage associated with job
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Self motivated and be able to work with minimal supervision
- Must have strong communication and organizational skills and demonstrates such
- Must pass drug test
- Must pass criminal background check
- Abide by Project Service Inc. Company and Employee Policy Manual
- Follow safety and site procedures of client
- Be an “At Will” employee
Disclaimer The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be constructed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time.