Drive a company vehicle on a daily route, cleaning commercial kitchen fryers, and recycling the cooking oil.
Filtafry, the world’s leader in Fryer and Cooking Oil management is looking to add to our team located in the Madison Heights, MI office.
Only those with a valid driver license and good driving record should apply.
We are interviewing for full and part time positions. Please indicate if full or part time works best for you, and what days and hours you are available for work, including weekends or not.
Check out the job at https://www.filta.com/technician
What we are looking for:
- A valid Driver License and great driving record
- Ability to pass a drug test and background check
- Ability to Lift up to 75 lbs. and work on your feet most of the day
- Dependable and on time
- Good people skills to interact with customers
- Self-starter, ability to work with minimal supervision
- Must be safety conscious, organized and focused on cleanliness
- Customer or kitchen related experience a plus