Harbor Hill Fruit Farms is a vibrant and rapidly expanding value-add agricultural company, focusing primarily in the wine and cider industry.
Offering custom services from ground to glass, mobile wine bottling is a new service we are launching which will be the first of its kind in the Mid-West.
We are looking to fill our Mobile Bottling Line Operator/Supervisor opening.
Job Duties & Qualifications include:
- This position will be a great career opportunity with growth potential for a self-starter who is willing to perform independently and oversee the daily performance of all facets of this operation.
- This operator will be in charge of direct communication with clients, driving the bottling trailer to their facilities on scheduled days to bottle and label their products.
- Working days will depend on how much product is to be packaged, but it is highly likely that some work days will extend beyond eight hours, and this person must be able and willing to work until the jobs are complete.
- Routine maintenance and training will be required, but we will provide needed training.
- Customer service and excellent performance of production will be a winning combination and the path to success in this career!
- Employee will be eligible for additional incentives, based on performance.
- Be part of the Harbor Hill team, and bring this new service to a rapidly expanding industry!
Wage is $35,000 annually
Benefits Provided include:
2 weeks paid vacation