MISSION POINT HEALTHCARE SERVICES
Delivering Excellence. Every Life. Every Moment. Every Day.
Mission Point of Greenville
Are YOU an enthusiastic individual that loves arts and crafts and a desire to work for a compassionate company in your community? The Recreation Assistant (Activities Aide) role may be a great fit for you. Become a difference maker with Mission Point, a growing company that invests in their employees.
What we offer:
- A positive employee culture
- Attendance Bonuses / Referral Bonuses
- Employee recognition program
- Competitive wages
- 401K employer match
- A variety of affordable benefit options
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- Employee Assistance Services
What you do:
The Recreation Assistant implements the facility’s Recreation activities and consistently engage residents in familiar routines of daily living through personalized familiar tasks that residents enjoyed doing in the past, and that can still bring a sense of success, meaning, and purpose in the present. The Recreation Assistant is responsible for providing residents with encouragement, prompts, and hands-on assistance.
- Implements Recreation Programs in accordance with the planned Monthly Calendar and as assigned by the Recreation Director and ensures that the programs are conducted timely and at the locations specified on the calendar.
- Implements the One-on-One and Room Visit Programs as assigned by the Recreation Director and completes the electronic and paper charting of the visits accurately and timely.
- Maintains records in the electronic chart of resident participation in group and one-on-one programs.
- Assists in the completion of the Leisure Interest Assessment, and communicates any new leisure, interest, or need identified to provide a variety of leisure interventions during visits that are consistent with the Resident’s interests.
- Leads programs such as music, crafts, recreation, exercise, religious service, and other group programs as assigned/scheduled, and ensures group participation records are completed timely and accurately and more.
What you need:
- High School Graduate or equivalent required.
- Experience working with senior groups, or in leading and assisting with group activities is preferred.
- Knowledge of and experience with various types of arts and crafts is preferred.
Who we are:
Mission Point is a full-service healthcare organization with special focus on Long Term care and Short-term Nursing & Rehabilitation. Founded in 2012 and with 30 facilities across Michigan and Nevada, Mission Point’s goal is to provide the highest level of quality of care in a compassionate and safe environment. Mission Point helps its residents live a healthy, happy, and productive lifestyle.
Mission Point Healthcare Services considers the health and safety of its residents, team members, and our communities as its highest priority. Effective 12/04/2021 Mission Point Healthcare Services will require all team members to be COVID-19 vaccinated subject to limited exemptions based on medical conditions, sincerely held religious beliefs, or applicable state laws and regulations.