The GOISD is seeking applicants for a School Psychologist.
Compensation: To Be Determined
Length of Contract: 185 days
Reports to: Director of Special Education
Application Deadline: Until Filled
Credentials: Successful completion of coursework from MI-approved School of Psychology. Admission to a 1200-hour internship in a school setting.
- Ability to organize and maintain documentation and meet all deadlines.
- Ability to screen and evaluate students for special education eligibility.
- Ability to address obstacles and constraints in a positive manner.
- Ability to work effectively and courteously with staff, students, and families.
- Screen and evaluate children for special education eligibility.
- Participate as a member of the multidisciplinary evaluation team.
- Provide collaborative consultation with school personnel working with students with disabilities.
The mission of the Gogebic-Ontonagon Intermediate School District is to create opportunities for students by leading, supporting and enriching our schools and communities.