CNC OPERATOR – NIGHT SHIFT – WEEKLY PAY PLUS OVERTIME
JB Cutting Inc. is a nationally preferred thermofoil door manufacturer in the home storage, kitchen and bath industries. JB Cutting Inc. is a 2nd generation family owned company. Our mission is to build an exceptional team that is committed to delivering the highest quality products and services to our customers.
JBC strives to provide a structured, fast-paced, engaging, all hands-on deck environment where initiative is recognized, and hard work is rewarded. We’re a growing company with great career opportunities. Join our team of dedicated, knowledgeable, and lighthearted associates today!
Ability to work 5:00 pm to 5:30 am - 12 hours
Must have reliable transportation
Must be able to lift 50 pounds frequently
Must be able to stand for 12 hours a day
Prior manufacturing/production experience
Under minimal supervision, the CNC Operator will set up and operate Nest Based Router CNC. The Operator is responsible for skilled and precision work.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Know all power sources, lockout procedures, startup and shutdown processes.
- Utilize correct programs, materials, and tooling needed to ensure parts are machined correctly.
- Inspect first parts off the machine to verify quality standards are being met.
- Operator will obtain 100% knowledge of material color, due date, and highlighted profiles on batch sheets.
- Obtain hi-lo certificate and can pull colors needed for batch sheets.
- Clear table, sand doors, adhere correct label, write correct grain direction, and place doors on proper production cart.
- Use hand orbital sander and hand routers.
- Plane the spoil board when necessary without supervision.
- Use the PUR gun to glue shakers.
- Inventory for sanding pads and discs.
- Catalog scrap material.
- Maintenance, Safety and Cleanliness.
- Machine area is swept at start of shift daily.
- Vacuum pump room is serviced daily.
- Ensure 100% of trash is taken out at end of shift.
- Assist with other shop duties where needed.
Successful candidates will have:
- HI-LO Experience
- Mathematical skills – ability to perform basic mathematical computations. The ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Knowledge on reading tape measures and hand tools
- Ability and willingness to multi-task
- Team player
- Work at a fast pace
- Have a positive attitude
- Quality inspection experience
Personal qualities we are seeking:
- Impeccable work ethic
- Energetic and well-organized
- Detail oriented
- Positive personality with a "can do" attitude
- Embrace innovation and change
- Self-starter with initiative and good analytical skills
- Responsible and accountable
Perks and benefits offered:
- Health/Dental/Vision insurance
- Other voluntary insurance (STD, LTD, Life, Accident)
- Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off after 90 days of employment
- 401K with a company match
- Profit Sharing
- Employee Celebrations
- Team Building Events
JB Cutting is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.