· Administers the Leave of Absence programs including Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA), Non-FMLA, Military,
· Personal and Educational leaves, as well as requirements under the Americans with Disabilities Act.
· Educates and counsels managers and employees on all aspects of Leaves of Absence, including Family Medical Leave Act and Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) regulations and requirements.
· Bachelor's Degree - Preferred
· 1+ year of LOA exp - Required
· 2+ Years of Healthcare experience - Preferred
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.