· Manage a full vehicle validation test plan for reliability vehicles and ensure that customer issues on the test vehicles are identified, reported and resolved prior to product launch.
· Duties consist of: root cause analysis, hands-on vehicle evaluations/diagnosis, application of diagnostic tools/equipment, collecting and analyzing data, reporting and documenting issues, presenting information both written and verbal, participating in/facilitating meetings, directing supplier's drivers, mechanics and technicians to meet deadlines and targets.
· Bachelor of Science degree, Engineering required
· Project management skills required - able to start, maintain, and complete a test plan
· Hands-on vehicle experience preferred
· Knowledge of Vehicle components / systems required
· Application of diagnostic tools/calibration experience a plus
· Ability to collect and synthesize data into meaningful information and communicate clearly to all levels of the organization
· Working knowledge of computer systems and software required
· Proficient in Microsoft Office / G-Suite tools
· Self-directed, team oriented with demonstrated planning/problem solving skills
· Must work well independently and in team settings with high levels of work ethic
· Will be required to drive a company vehicle for evaluation at times - valid drivers license & clean driving record required
· Will be required to travel - domestic (<20%)
Req ID JN -012020-113599