Responsible for machinery and equipment maintenance in the manufacturing facilities
- Perform regular preventative maintenance
- Perform emergency repairs as needed
- Install new equipment and set up to meet production requirements
- Monitor supplies of maintenance related materials and spare parts
- Supervise outside contractors
- Previous factory experience preferred
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- Communication skills (written and oral)
- Some heavy lifting
- Computer skills
- Can work independently with little supervision
Competitive wages, comprehensive benefits, vacation, 401(k) plan, life insurance, 10 paid holidays and much more. This is a great working environment offering stability and professional growth.
Founded in 1983, Barron Industries is a full-service manufacturer of high-precision investment castings, rapid prototypes, machined components and complete assemblies, AS9100 certified and NADCAP accredited for non-destructive testing. Barron offers complete turnkey manufacturing of components for Aerospace, Defense, Automotive, Oil and Gas, Tool and Die, Nuclear, Medical and other industrial markets. Capabilities include ferrous and non-ferrous investment castings, CAD Engineering, CNC machining, NDT, plating, painting, assembly, laser etching and shipping from our 65,000 square foot facility in Oxford, Michigan.