Join our Respite Care team in Montcalm County- perfect second job!
No experience required, all training will be provided at no cost.
Our Respite Care Staff provide relief for guardians from the everyday stresses of caring for a child with special needs. Ideal Respite Care Provider candidates are compassionate, dedicated and reliable.
- Holiday pay
- Paid Leave Time
- Flexible Schedules
- Mileage Reimbursement when transporting clients
- Employee Sponsored Medical & Vision Coverage to qualifying employees
- 401(k) with a 4% company match to qualifying employees
- Provide attentive care and supervision
- Maintain a safe and positive environment
- Engage the client in an age appropriate manner
- Maintain confidentiality of clients, other staff, and the business of CHS Inc.
Part-Time Position- Positions start at 3-6 hours a week, must be able to work short, flexible shifts (2-4 hours). Applicants must be able to work afternoon/evening shifts and alternate weekends.
*If interested in more hours per week, our staff have the opportunity to work with multiple families in Greenville, Sheridan, Stanton and more!
Why Join Us?
CHS opened in 1997 and now proudly serves hundreds of clients in over 10 counties across Mid-Michigan. Our staff members provide personalized services to individuals with mental, physical and/or behavioral limitations in their own homes and out in the community. Join our team of valued caregivers and make a difference every day!