Rover/Relief Direct Support Professional Position:
Starting wage of $19.00 per hour (regular rate of $17.00 per hour plus an additional $2.00 per hour COVID premium pay incentive.)
Spectrum Community Services is hiring compassionate, honest, energetic individuals for a Rover/Relief Direct Support Professional position. We are a 501©3 non-profit organization dedicated to providing quality services and life enhancing opportunities for individuals with intellectual/developmental disabilities and mental illness. This position is responsible for on-site coordination of active treatment in a group home setting or in a consumer’s private residence, serving individuals with physical, cognitive and/or behavioral disabilities. Direct Support Professional responsibilities may include but are not limited to: helping clients with cooking, cleaning, community integration, health and personal care.
Experience working with people with disabilities (preferred but not required). We provide all required training’s including CPR/FA Certification. The Rover/Relief DSP is a Full-time 40 hour per week position. Medical, dental and vision benefits available.
Rover/Relief DSP Requirements:
- Must have fully open availability to work any shift and some weekends
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be able to proved three references deemed acceptable to Spectrum
- Must have a valid Michigan driver’s license
- Must have reliable transportation and the ability to travel throughout Kent County
- Must successfully complete a comprehensive background check including fingerprinting, medical clearance (TB test, drug screen & physical), MVR clearance and DHHS clearance.