Andersen Material Handling is an established, successful material handling company with over 60 years of service and strong recognition in the industry.
We are seeking knowledgeable customer focused auto, diesel, or forklift technicians to join the Andersen team.
As a Road Service Technician, you will be responsible for repairing and maintaining electric, diesel and gasoline industrial lift trucks and related material handling equipment.
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Company Vehicle for Field Service Technicians
- Company provided uniforms
- 1st shift position
- Quarterly Bonuses
- Continuous Technical Training
- Medical, Dental, Prescription and Vision insurance
- Vacation and Holiday pay
- Tuition Reimbursement and more!
- Must be able to analyze and diagnose equipment problems in order to make appropriate equipment repairs
- Basic computer skills are required
- Individual will be required to maintain records of repairs and complete paperwork associated with documentation of all service and repairs
- Must be able to demonstrate maximum customer satisfaction through quality workmanship in a timely manner
- Must be able to present and promote a professional dealership image
- Must have a valid driver's license as a vehicle is provided
- 2-3 years mechanical experience
Andersen Material Handling wants to talk to you about our current openings and help you find a career with undeniable potential.
Job Type: Full-time