At Chick-fil-A, our goal is to be Grand Rapids’ favorite place to eat and work. To us, great isn’t good enough – we strive to be exceptional!
We are currently seeking full-time team members who have a passion for serving people and want to be a part of a high-performance team. If this sounds like something you’d love to be doing, keep reading!
In this role you will:
- Work together with a high-performing team to be the best that you can be
- Works assignments for all kitchen stations, including fries, breading, assembling, boards, and food prep.
- Prepares, cooks, assembles, and presents food safely, quickly and efficiently, meeting Chick-fil-A standards.
- Delivers portions that are correct and meets all weight and presentation expectations.
- Executes first in, first out model and makes sure it is followed by all.
- Works safely around kitchen equipment and reports any maintenance issues to the Kitchen Manager.
- Completes all opening or closing tasks as assigned.
- Protects the guest experience by ensuring packaging, food presentation and quality is top level.
- Proactively pursues the certification process and looks for opportunities to be cross-trained.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the brand and menu items.
- Ensures your appearance is in compliance with the Handbook
- Tracks waste and store food according to Chick-fil-A procedures.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- A passion and desire to serve our guests
- A great attitude!
- A personality that is outgoing and fun.
- Honesty and dependability
- A passion for being part of a team with a “we not me” outlook.
- Motivation to grow and to learn
- Great verbal communication
- Ability to work in a fast-paced/high-energy environment
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive base salary with the opportunity for regular reviews and merit increases.
- A healthy work-life balance. Our stores are closed on Sunday to allow our team members time for family, worship, or to simply recharge.
- Competitive benefits including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance. 401(k) with company match.
- Paid time off for vacation and illness.
- Free meals and catering discounts.
- Christmas Bonus, Academic Bonus, Scholarship Program, and much more!
- And best of all… being a part of our awesome team! We work hard, but have fun doing it. Our team is collaborative, driven, and talented and we can’t wait for you to join us.
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Must be available between the hours 5:30am - 11:30pm (Students 3:30pm - 11:30pm)
- Available to work a minimum of 18 hours required per week.
- Understand the expectation of Chick-fil-A customer service standards and operational excellence.
- Adhere to Chick-fil-A appearance and dress-code requirements.