Insurance / Benefits on Day 1
We love what we do! At Aspen Surgical we live our values of Respect, Transparency, Speed, Empowerment, Passion and Fun every day. This caring dedication creates and builds exceptional products that drive the industry standard making a real and lasting impact on people’s lives around the world. We strive to be the best, while providing the tools, resources, and support needed to set our team members up for success. Do you want to be appreciated for your hard work? Be a member of a dynamic, fast-growing organization? View your job as a joy rather than a burden? Then we have a position for you!
Aspen Surgical offers competitive benefits on Day One including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and 401K with company match as well as annual merit increases and discretionary annual bonus potential.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
The Recruiting Specialist will focus on recruiting efforts by identifying potential candidates through the Aspen careers page, LinkedIn, and various other sources. The recruiting specialist will be responsible for sourcing candidates, evaluating resumes, scheduling, and consulting on in person/virtual interviews and managing the hiring process.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: – Other duties may be assigned
- Assist with the full cycle hiring process including requisition posting, tracking & coordinating interviews
- Collaborate with hiring managers to set qualification criteria for needed roles/talent
- Review large numbers of resumes efficiently and identify the best candidates
- Conduct initial phone screens to create shortlists of qualified candidates
- Coordinate and schedule interviews for hiring managers
- Update candidate status which feeds into hiring metrics including time to fill and disposition
- Determine candidate qualifications for each role
- Maintain current data in the Ceridian Recruiting module
- Process background checks and order drug screenings for selected candidates
- Collaborate with the hiring manager/HR team during the offer process, related to salary ranges, incentives, start dates and other details