MISSION POINT HEALTHCARE SERVICES
Delivering Excellence. Every Life. Every Moment. Every Day.
Are YOU an enthusiastic Registered Nurse with a desire to work for a compassionate company in your community? Become a difference maker with Mission Point, a growing company that invests in their employees.
What we offer:
- $5,000 Sign-On Bonus Full-Time, $2,500 Sign-On Bonus Part-Time
- A positive employee culture
- Excellent Resident to staff ratios
- Tuition reimbursement
- Competitive wages
- 401K employer match
- A variety of affordable benefit options
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- Employee Assistance Services
What you do:
As a Registered Nurse (RN), you are efficient and strive to provide the best possible care to our residents and families. The RN is responsible for providing individualized care that encourages the resident to maintain or attain the highest practical physical, mental, and psychological well being
- Observe and evaluate each resident on your assigned unit. Administer and document current medications and treatments.
- Identify resident problems and emergency situations, initiate immediate “life-saving” measures in the absence of a physician.
- Deliver direct nursing care to residents and provide clinical supervision of the care staff assigned on your unit.
- Perform and document a comprehensive assessment on each assigned resident and develop care plan.
What you need:
- Must have current, unencumbered, state registered nurse license
- CPR certification
- A can do/ will do attitude to help others
Who we are:
Mission Point is a full-service healthcare organization with special focus on Long Term care and Short-term Nursing & Rehabilitation. Founded in 2012 and with 28 facilities across Michigan, Mission Point’s goal is to provide the highest level of quality of care in a compassionate and safe environment.
Mission Point helps its residents live a healthy, happy, and productive lifestyle.