We are seeking an OTR Truck Driver to join out team!
Main job will be hauling freight from Michigan to Washington state and back to Michigan.
You will be responsible for:
- Safely operating a truck with a capacity of at least 26,000 pounds Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW).
- Truck inspections both pre and post trip.
- Reporting to dispatch every morning. Also, during the day if problems arise.
- Properly track and document State mileage and fueling.
- Properly working an Electronic Logging Device.
- Willing to work some local and regional trips as needed.
- 2 years verifiable previous experience in truck driving.
- Be 21 years or older.
- CDL Class "A" driver's license.
- Up to date "DOT" physical card.
- Cell phone with nation wide coverage.
- Basic mechanical knowledge.
- Weekly direct deposit.
- Paid Vacation after 1 year.
- Vision & Dental insurance available
- Weekly cell phone allowance.
- Pickup/Drop pay.
- Zero Violation Inspection Bonus.
- 95% No touch freight.