Michigan Spine and Brain Surgeons is one of the leading neurosurgical and orthopedic spine practices in Michigan in terms of surgical volume, outcomes, and clinical research. We employ six board-certified neurosurgeons and orthopedic spine surgeons and over 60 supporting staff across four offices. As such, it is necessary to have a dedicated human resources team to manage staffing, employee affairs, and structure among our departments. While experience in human resources is preferred, it is not required to apply!
Various job responsibilities of a human resources assistant may include, but are not limited to:
- Enforcing company policies
- Ensuring legal compliance with federal and state requirements
- Managing payroll and benefits
- Obtaining privileges at hospitals
- Responding to online reviews
- Interviewing and hiring employees for the practice
Further description of the job is listed on application.
Preferred qualifications include:
- Professional, friendly, and outgoing phone etiquette
- Ability to type proficiently with correct finger position (minimum 70 WPM - preferred)
- Prior working knowledge of electronic health records (EHR) software. Experience with eClinicalWorks is preferred.
- Familiarity with Windows operating system
- Interpersonal skills for communicating clearly and concisely
- Post-high school education, bachelors preferred with a GPA of at least 3.2
After a probation period, full-time employees will be eligible for:
- Medical insurance (employer-pay)
- Optional, reduced cost dental and vision insurance (employer-administer).
- Paid time off
- Paid sick time
- Contributions to 401K, profit sharing plan, and cash balance plan
In order to be considered for a position, you must apply below.
Please copy and paste the URL below:
I look forward to processing your application!