Sign On Bonus: $6,000 FT and $3,000 PT
Want to make a difference in someone’s life?
If you have patience, empathy and a true desire to care for those in need, you will love working as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) at Regency at Lansing West! In this role, you have an opportunity to leave a lasting impact on our guests. We look for candidates who are prompt, dedicated and enjoy caring for others.
As a CNA, you will care for guests under the direction and supervision of a registered nurse or a licensed practical nurse. Some responsibilities include:
- Take and record vital signs.
- Measure and record height and weight, intake and output.
- Care for the guests’ environment.
- Assist with bathing, grooming and toileting.
- Assist with eating and hydration.
- Observe guests’ skin when administering care and reports changes to licensed nurse; provide skin care as needed.
- Meet guests’ mental health and social service needs.