Metallinus Synergy inc. has been in the Escanaba Area for 20 years. We manufacture parts/assemblies for the Aerospace , Electronics and Cutlery industries to name a few. We currently use many types of machines including vertical , horizontal , 5-axis mills , lathes , surface grinder , 5-axis waterjet , and fiber laser. We are searching for a CNC Machine Operator to join our company. This person will operate CNC machines according to verbal/written instructions in order to meet safety and quality requirements. This is a full time position on 1st shift 6:30 am - 5:00 pm Monday-Friday. We will train the person to achive the needed skills for the job as needed.
- Person must be a self starter
- Learn and use various machinery as needed .
- Interpret technical documents, such as diagrams, blueprints, and verbal or written instructions.
- Work with other members of the company in order to finish products to standards.
- Keep a clean and tidy workspace.
- Meet all safety requirements of the company.
- Identify any defective items and handle according to procedure
- Deburr/Finish parts as needed
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Attention to detail.
- Be able to operate multiple machines at the same time.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination
- Mechanically inclined
- Work well in a team.
- Paid Vacation Schedule
- 10 paid Holiday /Personal sick pay
- BCBS Health , Dental , Vision insurance