You can start earning as early as NEXT WEEK!
PART TIME hours available!
Thai Summit America Corporation in Howell, a Global leader in the sheet metal stamping industry for the last twenty-five years, is seeking enthusiastic individuals to join their amazing team due to growth!
Thai Summit offers a very competitive total compensation package that includes industry-leading benefits. In addition to the benefits, you will have a chance to join a great culture and will be eligible for amazing incentives offered! On the MTA bus route******
Some benefits as a Thai Summit Associate is a monthly attendance bonus with perfect attendance, quarterly 5S bonus and yearly KPI bonus.
Shift Flexibility is needed - must have High School Diploma, able to pass drug screen and background.
2pm - 10:30pm
10pm - 6:30am
This is a Full Time Position with occasional mandatory overtime.
Duties will include:
- Maintain housekeeping requirements to ensure a safe work environment
- Inspect parts produced per process to ensure they meet our high standards
- Complete quality check documentation per process
- Maintain production efficiencies
- Rack parts per specifications
- Assist in die changes and operate machinery such as robotic welders as required
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
- General knowledge of quality systems
- Frequent lifting of up to 50 lbs.
- Able to tolerate standing for 8 hours or more
- Positions are immediately available. Pre-employment testing, including background checks and drug screening, are required.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Background check and drug test
- Reliable transportation - Use of MTA Bus Regional Route is acceptable
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, age, protected status or status as an individual with a disability. All qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of a disability.