Mechanics - $14.00 - $17.00 – Must have own tools, drivers license & good driving record, good people skills as they will be dealing with customers
Other tasks that may be required:
- Repair or maintain the operating condition of industrial production or processing machinery or equipment.
- Repair or replace broken or malfunctioning components of machinery or equipment.
- Disassemble machinery or equipment to remove parts and make repairs.
- Observe and test the operation of machinery or equipment to diagnose malfunctions, using voltmeters or other testing devices.
- Reassemble equipment after completion of inspections, testing, or repairs.
- Clean, lubricate, or adjust parts, equipment, or machinery.
- Examine parts for defects, such as breakage or excessive wear.
- Operate newly repaired machinery or equipment to verify the adequacy of repairs.
- Record parts or materials used and order or requisition new parts or materials as necessary.
- Record repairs and maintenance performed.