As our Assistant Toddler Teacher Full Time, you will help children so that they can grow and develop in a positive atmosphere. Every day, you will use your prior classroom teaching experience and Child Development Associate (CDA) to impact future generations.
To thrive in this job, you must:
- Demonstrate a professional and positive attitude
- Have strong written/oral communication and leadership skills
- Pay attention to detail
Cradles to Crayons Child Care & Early Learning Center is a privately owned center in Lansing, Michigan. Our Core Values are Communication, Respect & Trust, Growth & Achievement, Teamwork, Be Extraordinary, and Just Breathe. We want you to join our team!
Our Amazing Benefits include:
- Paid Family Leave, paid Time Off, paid School Leave Time
- Medical Insurance, free Dental and Vision Insurance
- Over 100 hours of paid Professional Development and Training, Scholarships
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Anniversary and Performance Bonuses
- Child Care Discount
- Quarterly Team Bonding
In a typical day, you might problem solve, use your Creative Curriculum experience, and work as part of an amazing team of Early Childhood Professionals.